Wednesday, January 29, 2014

so many things

When you are starting out a new blog, I feel like there are simultaneously so many things I want to say and yet I sit to type and there are no words:( Where do I start, do I sound as funny as I think I do? Will I even have readers who want to see what I have to say?

Long ago, I had a blog, with a few consistent readers, but my life very drastically changed, I wasn't the same and so I let that blog go...life goes on...well, life happened and now here I am years later, starting over.

Well, doesn't this all seem so cryptic, bahahaha.

Anyway, there are so many things that I want to share with you, about me. And I want to learn about those of you who will eventually follow me too:) I am a mother, and a wife. I am a NICU nurse and volunteer. I am a student and bible believen'. I am a foster mom and I am a friend to some.

Tonight I had my first actual school class in three years, Spanish, which I never had in high school and I also missed the first class. And I may or may not have sent a slightly irritated email stating how I hadn't heard back from the instructor yet for my make up work. (That's another thing you will learn about me, I used to pray and desire to be more forthright, to speak my feelings to just be blunt. As usual, God answered prayer and now I have a hard time holding back. Go figure. I spend a lot of time with my foot in my mouth.) Anyway, first class, speak Spanish out loud, get nervous, get red faced, make instructor laugh with red face. I survived. Guess I will go back. Any one else in school again?

I don't really have much else to say, no snark for you tonight, just thought I'd jot a few things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment